A pre-wedding bridal hair trial will help you to feel comfortable and happy with your wedding day hairstyle, ensuring you have chosen a hairstyle that will look and make you feel your absolute best!
How to Prepare
- Research your hair artists well in advance, follow them on social Media to ensure you love their approach to hair and beauty.
- Follow us on Instagram to see our most recent brides : @bridalhaircollective
- Call and chat with your potential artist see if you connect with them, ask them any questions or concerns you may have.
- Look for referrals on your potential vendors, what past brides are saying about your potential hair artist? Bridal Hair Collective is reviewed and rated on WeddingWire.
- Book your hair trial 3-4 months before your wedding date.
- Ensure your hair is freshly trimmed or in healthy condition.
- Research bridal hair styles you like trying to stay true to your own personal style and within reasonable limitations of your own hair type or length.
- If your hair is finer or shorter than your desired look, ask your bridal hair specialist about the possibility of adding hair extensions or padding to enhance and create the hairstyle you would like to achieve.
What to Expect
Bridal Hair Collective brides will a hair trial preparation sheet to ensure they get the most out of their hair trial.
Our hair trials are 1.5 hours. This can vary with different stylists, although you should expect to see one to two variations of your desired look.
Photos are taken at the hair trial and emailed to our brides. All professional stylists should guarantee their work. At Bridal Hair Collective we provide a 100% Happy Bride Guarantee to all our brides.
We provide professional guidance and beauty advice on how to achieve your desired look before your special day.
What to Bring
- Bring 1-2 photo’s that capture your favorite bridal hair looks along with pictures of your dress and color theme.
- Bring your hair accessories, earrings or any other accessories that may help you envision the completed look.
- Friends or family members are welcome they are often great for support and offer sound advice.
- Collect photos of people that look like you. If you are brunette try to bring brunette pictures as Blonde hair shows detail very differently to darker shades.
- Ensure your hair is a similar color and cut at your hair trial to what you would like for your wedding day hair.